Terms And Condition / Warranty
Ryan Party Rentals hereinafter referred to as RPR, hereby agrees to lease to Lessee the equipment described in this agreement in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- The leased equipment shall at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of RPR. Lessee shall have only the rights to use the equipment in accordance with the terms of this agreement. The equipment shall not be removed from the place of delivery or installation without the express written permission of RPR.
- RPR makes no warranty of merchantability, fitness, or against patent or latent defects in material workmanship or capacity. There is no warranty that the equipment is suited for customers intended use, or that it is free from defects, and all such warranties are expressly and specifically waived by customer.
- Lessee shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless RPR, it’s employees, agents and subsidiaries, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, claims of personal injury, damages to property or otherwise, and expenses, of every character whatsoever, resulting from the actions, negligent or otherwise, of Lessee or its agents, or anyone acting on Lessee’s behalf. The indemnities included in this exhibit shall include reasonable attorney’s fee paid by RPR in defending suits and actions involving liability covered by the indemnification provision in this paragraph.
- Lessee’s right of possession terminates on the expiration of the rental period and retention of possession after this time constitutes a material breach of Lessee’s obligations under this contract. If Lessee fails to make available all items in this contract at the expiration of the rental period, additional charges may be added to rental contract. Customer agrees to pay any such fees.
- If RPR’s equipment is returned in a damaged or excessively worn condition regardless of cause, Lessee shall pay RPR the reasonable costs of repair and pay rental on the equipment of one-half the regular rental rate until repairs have been completed. Lessee agrees to pay all fees which become necessary to compensate RPR for repairing or having the equipment repaired or replaced.
- The Lessee agrees to pay for equipment (at its replacement cost when rented) for all types of theft or disappearance.
- Customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred by RPR in enforcing these terms and conditions.
- This rental agreement forms the sole agreement between the Lessee and RPR.